Profile

Rayson Lee Rui Sheng
16+

Cat High Primary and Secondary. Currently in SAJC (06S18 rox! :D)

Likes

-Haagen Dazs Ice Cream
-ANIME!! (totally rox!)
-Humorous people
-Sweet people who brighten up your day :)

Dislikes

-Icky Food
-Rude people
-Judgemental people

Tagboard

Links

Yong Hui
Hong Heng
Basil
Shi Wei
Ruth
Hsiaoen
Gek shan
Joel
Gabriel
Zelda
Yu Wen
Seng Yong
Leqi
Ying Jing
Speaker aka Feiyang

Archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Woah haven't blogged for such a long time already...

Today went to watch matches and RUGBY AND GIRLS HOCKEY WON!! THIS SERIOUSLY ROCKS!! Woooooooooo!

I went for the girls hockey semifinals even though most of the class went for rugby... went to zi chi xiao jie!! And she was really great in the penalty times when she shot one of the goals which helped us win!! So we won by 2-1!! WE WERE CHEERING LIKE IDIOTS AND THEY WON!! HAHA Poor RJ losing to us in both rugby and hockey.. we took some photos after the session and I bet she must be like freaking happy now lah for shooting one of the shots which helped them win :) 1st time I went to support a sport lah and 1st time I cheered like crazy also.. too bad no voice to scream... my voice kept cracking but I still shouted the best I could!! haha!!:P

Anyways Ruth, Mr Tan, Mr Sim (okay maybe I'm being too formal considering they're only 21... lol) and I went to Burger King in Raffles City to eat after the match... turns out they were both from hockey also soooo... they went to support the match too... I can't believe I asked xiao jie to help me get into hockey lah... Mr Sim said it was like 3 times more siong then girls hockey haha... so scary.. maybe I'll go try for a while lah.. then if I cannot commit or cannot take it then I'll withdraw...

Anyways we're going to support the guys soccer tomorrow and still have gp essay to do for tina turner so yep... gonna do the compo and conserve energy to shout tomorrow haha :)

Haha I'm smiling like crazy cause we were so happy :)

-Rayson



<bgsound src="http://61.136.63.200/music/xiaoyuanminyao/yujian.mp3 " loop=infinite>