Profile

Rayson Lee Rui Sheng
16+

Cat High Primary and Secondary. Currently in SAJC (06S18 rox! :D)

Likes

-Haagen Dazs Ice Cream
-ANIME!! (totally rox!)
-Humorous people
-Sweet people who brighten up your day :)

Dislikes

-Icky Food
-Rude people
-Judgemental people

Tagboard

Links

Yong Hui
Hong Heng
Basil
Shi Wei
Ruth
Hsiaoen
Gek shan
Joel
Gabriel
Zelda
Yu Wen
Seng Yong
Leqi
Ying Jing
Speaker aka Feiyang

Archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006

Sunday, May 07, 2006

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HNefNLOHVYk&search=final%20fantasy

I LOVE THIS SONG!! Its so nostalgic.. I chanced upon it when I was on youtube.. haha. The video is soooooo touching!! The game was from so long ago but it still brings back so many memories. Rinoa and Squall make such a nice couple. Squall's so shuai and Rinoa's so pretty!! And to see how Squall changes from being so withdrawn to start showing his emotions openly in the end... sigh... how people change for love... Its so nice to be able to find your special someone.. :)

Oh yeah... Love conquers all x]

-Rayson



<bgsound src="http://61.136.63.200/music/xiaoyuanminyao/yujian.mp3 " loop=infinite>