Profile

Rayson Lee Rui Sheng
16+

Cat High Primary and Secondary. Currently in SAJC (06S18 rox! :D)

Likes

-Haagen Dazs Ice Cream
-ANIME!! (totally rox!)
-Humorous people
-Sweet people who brighten up your day :)

Dislikes

-Icky Food
-Rude people
-Judgemental people

Tagboard

Links

Yong Hui
Hong Heng
Basil
Shi Wei
Ruth
Hsiaoen
Gek shan
Joel
Gabriel
Zelda
Yu Wen
Seng Yong
Leqi
Ying Jing
Speaker aka Feiyang

Archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I'm so friggin tired nowadays... No mood to blog... no energy to do anything... running errands... just plain sapped... I don't know why but I haven't been feeling very rested these few days and its making me kinda mood swing-ish

I feel so bad.. I was seriously mood swingy during PE today and hope I didn't like.. offend anyone =/ Haha.. Well, we went to biopolis today and it was really fun hanging out with Huiling and her friend Amanda haha. We were joking around and seriously making a nuisance of ourselves during the seminars....

Haha I'll keep this entry short and sweet. :) Hope I'll have the mood to update more in future!

-Rayson



<bgsound src="http://61.136.63.200/music/xiaoyuanminyao/yujian.mp3 " loop=infinite>