Profile

Rayson Lee Rui Sheng
16+

Cat High Primary and Secondary. Currently in SAJC (06S18 rox! :D)

Likes

-Haagen Dazs Ice Cream
-ANIME!! (totally rox!)
-Humorous people
-Sweet people who brighten up your day :)

Dislikes

-Icky Food
-Rude people
-Judgemental people

Tagboard

Links

Yong Hui
Hong Heng
Basil
Shi Wei
Ruth
Hsiaoen
Gek shan
Joel
Gabriel
Zelda
Yu Wen
Seng Yong
Leqi
Ying Jing
Speaker aka Feiyang

Archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006

Thursday, April 13, 2006

I went and chopped off my hair yesterday... technically i just wanted it to be trimmed and the hairdresser just razored around my ears and now i look like i have a semicircle around my ear... errrrr wth? And I even got complaints that my hair was too 'ruan' and blah blah blah thats why it was so flat looking. Grrrr stupid hair-cut woman <_<

On a brighter note, we had a trial-run 2.4 km yesterday and MY TIMING WAS 11.02 AHHHH I'm so friggin fast!!!!! Omg I was so tired after that and had to rest while they were playing games but I was so happy cause I was the fastest in my class :) Actually Chun Yin was in front of me but yea... the last part I chionged like siao and won him by 4 sec with him being at 11.06 and mine at 11.02 mwahahaha I'm so happy please :P

okay so I'm leaving for the airport in like a few minutes so everyone please be sad in my absence lol so bu ya lian >:)

-Rayson



<bgsound src="http://61.136.63.200/music/xiaoyuanminyao/yujian.mp3 " loop=infinite>