Profile

Rayson Lee Rui Sheng
16+

Cat High Primary and Secondary. Currently in SAJC (06S18 rox! :D)

Likes

-Haagen Dazs Ice Cream
-ANIME!! (totally rox!)
-Humorous people
-Sweet people who brighten up your day :)

Dislikes

-Icky Food
-Rude people
-Judgemental people

Tagboard

Links

Yong Hui
Hong Heng
Basil
Shi Wei
Ruth
Hsiaoen
Gek shan
Joel
Gabriel
Zelda
Yu Wen
Seng Yong
Leqi
Ying Jing
Speaker aka Feiyang

Archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

HAHAHAHA TODAY'S CHINESE LESSONS WAS SO FUNNY... YES I LOVE CAPS LOCK :) thank you thank you. I saw xiao jie like stoning and walking along the corridor to the classroom and i just felt so devious and naughty. Oh yes i am naughty sometimes hahahaha, then i just had a spur of the moment type of moment and decided to SCARE THE WITS OUT OF HER. So yes... I had to be quick, I had to get the moment right... wait for her to step in... so i PUSHED choon kiat out of the way and waited like 2 seconds behind the door, and when she came in, I WAS LIKE 'RAAAAAAAAAAAWR' then she was like 'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH' OMG SO FUNNY I THINK I WAS LAUGHING UNTIL MY FACE TURNED BEETROOT RED... HAHAHAHAHAHA SO FUNNYYY.

Ahhh yes, thank you Xiao Jie for making my day. You have my sincerest thanks :) FUNNY AS HELL. Oh please everyone, heed my advice, if u want to do something funny, Xiao Jie's the girl for you... mwahahaha. And oh yar, thanks for letting me deface your cheeena textbook today. Lol I am soooooo bad. Oh yes i am :)

-Rayson



<bgsound src="http://61.136.63.200/music/xiaoyuanminyao/yujian.mp3 " loop=infinite>