Profile

Rayson Lee Rui Sheng
16+

Cat High Primary and Secondary. Currently in SAJC (06S18 rox! :D)

Likes

-Haagen Dazs Ice Cream
-ANIME!! (totally rox!)
-Humorous people
-Sweet people who brighten up your day :)

Dislikes

-Icky Food
-Rude people
-Judgemental people

Tagboard

Links

Yong Hui
Hong Heng
Basil
Shi Wei
Ruth
Hsiaoen
Gek shan
Joel
Gabriel
Zelda
Yu Wen
Seng Yong
Leqi
Ying Jing
Speaker aka Feiyang

Archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Yesterday, there was a freakishly loud thunderstorm raging outside my house and I think the lightning was like striking around my house. Maybe God wants to "pi" me... lol. Then suddenly, I saw a DAMN bright flash outside my window, followed by an extremely loud sound!! I practically Jumped in my seat cause it was the loudest I've heard in my life... and all the electrical equipment SHUT DOWN. Like the SCV and computer and TV.

Stupid freaky lightning lah. Spoil my SCV and internet connection... Then I had to call the Starhub hotline to check on what happened, then it turned out that the whole row of houses got short circuited because of the lightning and they needed time to rectify the error. Lol although the problem has been solved already, the stupid lightning which 'probably' struck my house shortcircuited the TV downstairs and the SCV machine downstairs... Now, its impossible to turn them on. Grrrr... now we need to buy a new one lah.. waste money...

I just recieved my cable from Yuwen yesterday! And it works!! Now I can upload pictures again.... :)








BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID!! HAHAHAHA

-Rayson



<bgsound src="http://61.136.63.200/music/xiaoyuanminyao/yujian.mp3 " loop=infinite>