Profile

Rayson Lee Rui Sheng
16+

Cat High Primary and Secondary. Currently in SAJC (06S18 rox! :D)

Likes

-Haagen Dazs Ice Cream
-ANIME!! (totally rox!)
-Humorous people
-Sweet people who brighten up your day :)

Dislikes

-Icky Food
-Rude people
-Judgemental people

Tagboard

Links

Yong Hui
Hong Heng
Basil
Shi Wei
Ruth
Hsiaoen
Gek shan
Joel
Gabriel
Zelda
Yu Wen
Seng Yong
Leqi
Ying Jing
Speaker aka Feiyang

Archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Omgawd today another friggin funny thing happened halfway during math lecture :) Oops lady was saying, "I'm going to leave the lecture theatre if u make another sound!" and giving us that tone of voice which sounded really annoyed, as if her lecture was beneficial in the 1st place... then everyone went quiet for a while before resuming their usual chatter... "blah blah blah"

I wasn't paying attention in the 1st place cause there was going to be an inequalities math test later and I hadn't prepared for it at all so... yea i was just doing my own crap. Then all of a sudden when i turned my head up, I suddenly saw her back as she left the lecture theatre. I didn't even realise she had left lah!! hahahaha. Everyone was going "yaaaaaaaay" then suddenly the math rep from 06s04 said that we should write letters of apology.... HAHA like anyone was going to do that!

Well the exciting part came when the class on the other end of the row began gesturing to us to leave the theatre and have early lunch and it appeared like oops lady wasn't gonna come back so we were laughing as we left. The girls left 1st before Alfred and I followed behind, then suddenly when we opened the door, we saw the oops lecturer taking one step into the doorway as we took one step out, OMG WAT FRIGGIN BAD TIMING LAH! AHHHHHHH. Then we quickly walked past her and ran away. I tell you hor, if she reports us to the DC or something I'm gonna be so friggin angry lah.. but that moment was damn funny... haha.

So yea, we had 2 tests today, math test and econs test. I've never written an econs essay before and I didn't have enough time to finish my Math test... =.= I'm gonna do like crap... seriously. Okay so before we go for the make-up bio lecture, came to update in the library as zelda's busy tagging around on like a gazillion blogs... mwahha gonna ask her to tag mine :)

-Rayson



<bgsound src="http://61.136.63.200/music/xiaoyuanminyao/yujian.mp3 " loop=infinite>