Joel and Gabriel came over today and it was pretty much unexpected cause I didn't want to entertain any guests today. And why?? Cause I was supposed to have Chinese tuition in the evening and yes, being completely lazy and languid, I neglected my homework til the last minute, like i always do.. haha.
And another thing is that Joel was like we 'MAY' be coming over tomorrow so I wasn't even sure when he told me on MSN cause he didn't even mention the time or anything so I presumed that they weren't going to come lah. Then this morning, while i was pigging and sleeping in, I was suddenly woken up at 12+ and told to answer the phone and to my horror, the both of them were already outside lah.. LIKE WHAT THE HELL!??! And of course you don't expect me to like chase them away right?? What kind of friend would that be... haha.
Of course there was still the problem of my undone homework so of course I had to like sacrifice some time to do it. The silly people didn't want to watch the new movies which I have on my very much 'original' DVDs and decided to watch Scary Movie 3 AGAIN. I admit it was funny then... BUT ITS STILL FRIGGIN FUNNY NOW!! Haha.. I can't wait for Scary Movie 4 to come out, cause I'm definitely gonna catch it! :) Then we were like entertaining ourselves on the PS2 and laughing about crap.
By 5, it was time for tuition so I practically KICKED them out of the house when the clock struck 5. Very mean right.. haha. Then I was like CHIONGING my homework before my tutor came cause she's seriously shiong and I'll most certainly shorten my life by a few months if I incur her wrath... lol.
Haha we completely changed the layout of Gabriel's 2-post-blog and I think its gonna look really hot when we're done. Of course we'll also bugg him to update :P