Profile

Rayson Lee Rui Sheng
16+

Cat High Primary and Secondary. Currently in SAJC (06S18 rox! :D)

Likes

-Haagen Dazs Ice Cream
-ANIME!! (totally rox!)
-Humorous people
-Sweet people who brighten up your day :)

Dislikes

-Icky Food
-Rude people
-Judgemental people

Tagboard

Links

Yong Hui
Hong Heng
Basil
Shi Wei
Ruth
Hsiaoen
Gek shan
Joel
Gabriel
Zelda
Yu Wen
Seng Yong
Leqi
Ying Jing
Speaker aka Feiyang

Archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006

Thursday, April 27, 2006

HAHA I was so stupid at the MRT station today!! Well I went out with my secondary school friends Seng Yong and Jeremy.. Then when we were going back, Seng yong went in the opoosite direction towards Bishan then Jeremy and I went in the other direction... towards dhouby gaut interchange before going towards the punggol direction...

Then we talk talk talk... and when we final realised it was CITY HALL INTERCHANGE!! Missed our stop! Then I was like SHIT!! Then we ran out... and I saw that the opposite train had come.. THEN I RUSHED INSIDE!! And... one stop later, the announcement lady said, "Bugis" Then I thought for a while then I was like OH CRAP!! GREEN LINE!! AHHHHH.. Jeremy was like, "Follow me lah! Dunno how to take MRT" LOL I'M SO DUMB LAH HAHA. So we had to take the Outram Park Interchange!! LOL I'm amazed at my own stooopidity sometimes... hahaha!!

On a happier note, Thanks Yuwen for helping me buy my cable to upload files off my phone though it's a friggin 68 bucks so damn expensive <_<... Haha I have no time management.. I haven't even completed my final draft of my PI and I'm still blogging.. LOL Time to burn the midnight oil... hahaha

-Rayson



<bgsound src="http://61.136.63.200/music/xiaoyuanminyao/yujian.mp3 " loop=infinite>