First and foremost I'd like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEQI!! The chilli padi of our class... Although a bit shiong but still lovable all the same. May you have a blessed 17th Birthday and may all your wishes come true :)
Next, I BOUGHT A CRUMPLER!! The green colour one!! and ITS SO HOT!!! AHHHHH omg sorry seng yong that i bought it earlier than you lol couldn't resist myself while I was at Far-East today.
Speaking of which, another friggin funny thing happened today!! We were once again being slacky during PW and we were sharing ghost stories and stuff during the lessons, then like more and more people began to listen in to my *knock knock knock* *mei you ren zai* ghost story, then the atmosphere was so morbid and tension was building... then suddenly when i reached the climax of the story, THE BLOODY ALFRED SHOUTED LIKE "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR". AND THE ATMOSPHERE WAS SO FREAKY ALREADY AND THEN SUDDENLY HE SHOUTED SO LOUD AND WE WERE ALL LIKE LITERALLY JUMPING IN OUR SEATS AND FLINCHING AND O_Oing!!! Wah i tell you hor, Alfred is free entertainment for all of you out there seeking a heart attack scare!! Shortening my life span i tell you!!
Everyone was so shagged today after school and like Janice and Yu wen were all "lets go shopping!! ish" And then at 1st Florence and YingJing were also going, then they backed out, at first i wanted to go as well, then I wanted to back out cause it was late then I didn't... LOL Janice keeps saying that I'm fickle... hahaha i think I am lah..
So we went on the MRT to Orchard AND WE SAW TWO PEOPLE WEARING COW PRINT SHIRTS HAHA MOOMOO... so funny!! Then after we alighted we went to Lido 1st to buy the 5.45 tickets before going to Far-East to buy Yu Wen's and my bag!! So we went to 77th street and GOT MY HOT GREEN CRUMPLER WHICH I SHALL ADVERTISE TOMORROW!! :) Then Yuwen went downstairs and got this Cheena pok bag... haha got this Chinese embroidery pattern on it BUT ITS HOT NONETHELESS :)
Wah then we bought this Cheese sausage thingie from the 1st floor and it was soooo yummy!! Then we chionged to Lido to get our seats!! Of course we were late but THE MOVIE WAS DAMN FUNNY!!! Ice Age 2!! The hilarious squirrel is back once again wih its favourite craving for acorns AND ITS SO FUNNY TO SEE HOW DESPO IT IS TO GET IT HAHA!! Then of course the sloth is back and all your favourite characters... haha I strongly recommend this show... heaps of laughter!! :)
Wah its so friggin late now and I've like got LOADS OF WORK TO DO O_O
Math Tutorial... Bio Reading and Practical... Finishing Up of PI... GP Compre...
Time to start chionging... haha