I have feelings too....
Okay there's this person in my class but i shan't specify who.... whom I thought was 'unique' and expresses herself in her own unique way, to think that I was trying to be nice to her. Sigh... I thought that underneath it all, that she was a nice person, would have been fun to be with and was kind at heart cause she's friends with one of the nicest girls in class.
I won't say that she meant to do this but she's seriously hurting me with the things she says. To think that I only get to know the truth today through someone. Pain. Dread. Melancholy. Dejection. Disappointment. Can't You accept me for who I am, like I have accepted You, can't You see that You're different in more ways than one but we're all special? Why judge me when You only seem to be clouded by prejudice?
You're not perfect. Neither am I. Yet it is this which makes each and everyone one of us unique. We have our own flaws, our own characteristics, our own idiocyncrasies. If You have a problem with me then I really wish that You'll learn one day that the world is full of different types of people and that you won't end up liking everyone just like how people will end up disliking You Yourself.
I can only think of you in a different light now. I shall see you everyday for the next year and a half. But I shall forgive you. I shan't bear this grudge against you for the brutal things you have said. For what use is there if you hate. It only ceases to bring joy to others. I can only hope that you'll be able to mature beyond that and I pray that you'll be able to learn acceptance.
You have made me sad. But time heals all wounds and I shall get over it eventually. I shall see you again tomorrow and I'll pray that God will make you a better person with each passing day.