Profile

Rayson Lee Rui Sheng
16+

Cat High Primary and Secondary. Currently in SAJC (06S18 rox! :D)

Likes

-Haagen Dazs Ice Cream
-ANIME!! (totally rox!)
-Humorous people
-Sweet people who brighten up your day :)

Dislikes

-Icky Food
-Rude people
-Judgemental people

Tagboard

Links

Yong Hui
Hong Heng
Basil
Shi Wei
Ruth
Hsiaoen
Gek shan
Joel
Gabriel
Zelda
Yu Wen
Seng Yong
Leqi
Ying Jing
Speaker aka Feiyang

Archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Today is such a.... Shaggy Shagged Up Shaggidy Shagger Shag Shag Day!! LOL I can only imagine the complete state of shagginess that the whole of SA must have experienced after orientation today which however 'fun' it may have been, (depending on your intepretation of fun <_<) was completely exhausting and tiring and Shaggy!

I'm simply too tired to go into the details but here's a picture of my og for y'all to seee... OG33!! the smile in there is like totally fake F.Y.I. it should actually be more of a groggy, tired expression.. haha. I was considering ponning tomorrow but we have to hand in the subject combi form so yea... unponnable. Too bad Si Jie had to leave early, seems like a really nice girl, but she wants to appeal back into ACJC and go back through netball. Then after that i realised that i really didn't have much to speak to the rest of my og. Crappy... haha must learn to socialise more :)





Well I've chosen my subject combi to submit tomorrow... Bio, Chem, Math and H1 Econs. Hopefully i end up being posted into a hot new CG with really nice people like 06S03!! Gotta catch some shuteye cause I'm soooooo tired... need to conserve energy for tomorrow... haha

-Rayson



<bgsound src="http://61.136.63.200/music/xiaoyuanminyao/yujian.mp3 " loop=infinite>