Profile

Rayson Lee Rui Sheng
16+

Cat High Primary and Secondary. Currently in SAJC (06S18 rox! :D)

Likes

-Haagen Dazs Ice Cream
-ANIME!! (totally rox!)
-Humorous people
-Sweet people who brighten up your day :)

Dislikes

-Icky Food
-Rude people
-Judgemental people

Tagboard

Links

Yong Hui
Hong Heng
Basil
Shi Wei
Ruth
Hsiaoen
Gek shan
Joel
Gabriel
Zelda
Yu Wen
Seng Yong
Leqi
Ying Jing
Speaker aka Feiyang

Archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006

Sunday, March 19, 2006


Haven't been updating my blog in like forever haha... cause ever since the day 03 went to Colleen's house to you know... bond and catch up, I was seriously disfigured cause between my eyebrows got a nice red mark which JUST disappeared today... haha so i can finally go out (very vainpot right) yes i am :)

Anyways, like I promised a week beforehand, I followed Shirley to her church called erm... OMG I forgot?! o_o Well, the church is about the same size as the church which i used to attend but the youth seem friendlier and all... haha. The youth pastor was talking about The DaVinci Code but didn't really seem to go much into the details. Seriously got me interested in the content of the book so I'll probably get it sometime soon as well as watch the movie.

Throughout the course of the week, I have seriously done NO studying at all so I actually brought all my notes to the Church so i could go somewhere condusive to study afterwards which after some consideration, I decided would be TP Library, so i went there after church and GENIUS ME, with the intention of completing some tutorials & reading up on the Bio syllabus and try desperately to catch up on both secondary as well as the 1st 2 months worth of knowledge (KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!) :) Totally impossible i know.. haha. Well yes, the point is after i reached the library and sat down at a table to MUG for once in my life, I opened up my bag... peered inside...

And to my amazement, or perhaps horror, I was foolscapless, What an idiot. Yes, totally stupid.

So ya... came home liaos. And oh yes! I have a picture of the nice red spot on my head taken on the day i went to Colleen's house for cg gathering. Its seriously bad.. haha lookie. Go zoom in :P





ANYWAYS.. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone in my cg tomorrow!! YES!

-Rayson



<bgsound src="http://61.136.63.200/music/xiaoyuanminyao/yujian.mp3 " loop=infinite>