
OMGOMGOMG.... cut my hair today as you can see. Damn punk right?? haha.. totally unlike me. Yoyo! hahahaha... very ego today cause everyone said that my hair looked very nice :) Anyways, although today was the 1st day of orientation, got to acquaint myself with a few nice people in my og (well they seem nice through 1st impression... haha), like si jie, mellissa, jeremy and a few others. Haha need to familarise myself with everyone's names. Well, on a whole seem like a nice bunch of people so I'll go socialise with them tomorrow..
But!! The question is... should i go to school tomorrow with my new hairstyle and flaunt my charming spike hair!! (so act shuai right... haha) Wah tomorrow is such a turnoff lah... school ends at like 7.30pm!! so damn late right, its gonna be a twelve hour day and I'm not sure if my stamina will be able to hold up. Must Jia You! Well gonna tell some people in the og about my blog tomorrow and take some photos with some of them and post them when i update tomorrow... Oh oh! before i forget, does anyone know what tomorrow's lunch is gonna be?? Heard its gonna be provided but as i quote from yong hui, who quotes Ms Ye saying:
"water and biscuits, exciting rite?" I don't think that its gonna be much of a fun experience... lol
Well, since we're looking forward to a loooooooong and arduous odyessy tomorrow, I'll be signing off and hope everyone enjoys their orientation in whatever JC you may be posted to
Oh just before i leave, here's something funny to look at, I was trying to take a photo of me posing for an advertisment... drinking mineral water(act celebrity) and the photo was taken too late and *click* A stupid photo is taken. Just a little visual humour for y'all to brighten your day. I think its SUPER funny!! Hahahaha