Profile

Rayson Lee Rui Sheng
16+

Cat High Primary and Secondary. Currently in SAJC (06S18 rox! :D)

Likes

-Haagen Dazs Ice Cream
-ANIME!! (totally rox!)
-Humorous people
-Sweet people who brighten up your day :)

Dislikes

-Icky Food
-Rude people
-Judgemental people

Tagboard

Links

Yong Hui
Hong Heng
Basil
Shi Wei
Ruth
Hsiaoen
Gek shan
Joel
Gabriel
Zelda
Yu Wen
Seng Yong
Leqi
Ying Jing
Speaker aka Feiyang

Archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Been encouraging my cg members to make blogs hehe

Oh wells.. today was such a long and tiring day... *sighs from exhaustion* Especially GP tutorials lah. I tell you my teacher is seriously inexperienced in English. He spelt really simple words like medicine and Egypt wrongly. What the hell, and the monotonous drone which he speaks in is enough to make me fall asleep lah. I really hope that we'll have a change in staff or else I'll be expecting very 'nice' grades for everyone in my class :)

Hmm... was like half chat half muggin for the rest of the day... seriously need to catch up on my work cause of all the slacking I did for 1st 2 months... haha. I'm such a slow worker. pooo

Oh yar before I forget, (bu yao lian eh-hem) Seng yong asked me to help advertise his new blog so yeah.. thats what I'm doing... haha Click here :P

-Rayson



<bgsound src="http://61.136.63.200/music/xiaoyuanminyao/yujian.mp3 " loop=infinite>